Sunday 17 July 2016

A hot mess

A hot mess.  That's me.

Lost in the call of duty.  Things are so far off track I'm not sure how to get back on.  Where to start, how to get the motivation...like I don't even believe it's possible.

Realized yesterday, as I filled out daycare registration papers that we are going to be over the barrel financially for another umpteen years.  I may have to find a way to bring in another $500/month...there goes finding myself.   Shit.

I need to get selfish but have neither the time, resources or self permission to go for it.

I'm my worst enemy...I feel like an orphan, my kids are the good in my world but also my scapegoat for avoiding "me".

I'm fat, aging by the day and more worthless and hopeless by the second.

When does someone rescue me?  When do I rescue myself?


No comments:

Post a Comment